|More Journal Entries|
Loveless-Cosplay is a new growing group focused on cosplay from the anime and manga series Loveless by Yun Kouga.
There are a few fan sites on DA for Loveless, but not one directly for cosplay. This group was made to show appreciation and love for the few but growing cosplayers of the series. Members can submit their work, share collected work, and discuss future conventions and cosplay tips.
- Anyone can join! However submissions must be cosplay related. Not all members need to submit work.
- Submissions are limited to 2 per day per person
- Please only submit a few pictures of each costume or shoot. If the same costume is depicted in a different shoot or setting it is fine. Basically if submissions are too similar not all will be accepted(ex: slightly different pose ect.)
- Please submit photo in the right folder!
- Keep photos tasteful. While Loveless is explicit at times we will not accept plain nudes or sexual content. Partial nudity is fine if it's tasteful. Same goes for graphic violence. If it's too over the top it might not be accepted. If unsure submit or ask, we will reject it if it is deemed inappropriate.
- No 'convention hallway, on-the-spot candids'. (Found in another cosplay group's rules that explains it best) Please no closet shots or unfinished costumes. Blurry, dark photos that don't show you off to well are discouraged. Photos don't need to be top top quality but quick "test" shots are not what this group is about. Photos can be from a con but please aim for a photo that shows you off rather than a busy con scene.
- As of right now we are not accepting progress shots or unfinished costumes. In the future we might have a folder for that.
- Be respectful of other contributors and admins!
- Don't get discouraged if you're submission was rejected! You probably missed something in the rules! Check over you're stuff and if you have questions contact an admin!